You can log into ARCHIBUS using your NinerNET username and password to submit: Work Requests, Project Requests, Key Requests, or Motor Fleet Vehicle Requests.
ARCHIBUS Work Request Customer, Project Management Customer (PAM) training, Key Management Customer, and Motor Fleet Customer Training are available in CANVAS at canvas.charlotte.edu.
To access the training:
1. Log in to CANVAS using your NinerNet credentials (canvas.charlotte.edu)
2. Select "Dashboard" and scroll down the page to view the available list of courses including the ARCHIBUS training courses.
4. You may take a quiz to test your knowledge once you finish each training course's list of modules.
If you have additional questions or training requests, please contact us.
Please see the ARCHIBUS FAQs page which provides additional information including brief instructions on creating a work request and submitting a key (access) request in ARCHIBUS.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (FAM) DOCUMENTATION (Notes per Facilities Finance and Business Operations.)
- All Faculty and Staff have ARCHIBUS Access; however, please fill out a FAM Access Form for a Financial Account Manager (FAM ) account.
- Questions about the Financial Account Manager (FAM) Access Form, please contact Noella Paquette at 704‑687‑0547
- Please send FAM Access Form via campus mail attention to Noella Paquette to Facilities Management - Facilities Finance and Business Operations
- FAM Access Form is available in PDF Format
- While filling out the FAM Access Form, please remember to check off which role you are requesting (i.e. Primary FAM, Third FAM) before you submit the form so that staff will be able to list your role correctly in the FAM list.
- If you currently do not have access to ARCHIBUS and or need your access role updated, please contact Facilities Information Systems staff or submit your request via the HelpDesk Online.