Facilities Finance, Quality and Business Operations administers the department's budget and:
- prepares and monitors all operating budgets;
- develops financial projections for receipt-supported activities;
- calculates and publishes annual service charge rates;
- interfaces with the University’s central finacial system-Banner;
- works collaboratively with the University Budegt office and Finacial Services;
- develops standard business operating rules for all aspects of the Facilities Management department
- manages the financial component of the Facilities Work Management system—ARCHIBUS;
- manages all departmental procurement processes and;
- seeks out external funding sources through proposal writing and grants/awards management.
For questions, please contact:
- Melanie Witherspoon, M.P.A.
Director, Facilities Finance and Business Operations
- Sherry Ceallaigh, MPM, PMP
Project Management Business Officer
- Yolanda Brown Lewis, M.S.A.
Cost Accountant and Analytics Manager
- Solomon T. Franklin, M.A.
Assistant Director, Business Operations