Report a Problem

Please choose from one of the following categories:

Report an Emergency
Emergency work is defined as work necessary to prevent injury, property damage, or interruption of critical functions.  If the emergency is life-threatening or it is after hours, contact Campus Police at 704‑687‑2200.

Request a Service/Repair using ARCHIBUS
Most problems/work requests fall under this category; requests are entered into Archibus, our work order management system, and tracked. (If possible, contact your Building Liaison to enter the request.)

General Feedback 
Share issues, concerns, or positive feedback with the Office of the Associate Vice Chancellor of Facilities Management. A response will be provided within 30 days.

For other issues, contact the FM 311 customer service team at 704‑687‑1311 Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.